Submission Guidelines>>>>Template download<<<<
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.